Its a great big world...

     I recently had the oppportunity to fly to a wedding out west. While I was on the plane I looked out the window and was amazed at the landscape this country has. I have seen it before, but this time it made me stop and think. There were acres of mountains, farms, and forests. I think people forget this is a big country. We live in places where we are on top of one another. 
     With all the politics we are inundated with, it seems like everyone is angry about everything and the louder they yell the less we hear. What are we doing? We act crazy sometimes and forget we are guests on this planet. We aren't going to live forever. 
     I personally had to go back on some medications to combat graft vs host. Initially I was so disappointed as I felt like it was a step backwards; its not though. It is a reminder that life is precious and we aren't guaranteed anything. So instead of everyone yelling about what matters; any cancer patient can tell you the answer...its LIFE! Go out and enjoy it. 
Sally

Comments

Popular Posts