Generous first donation to kick off "Pass On The Sparkle" Program

Sparkle My Head Scarves is happy to announce the first donation to kick off the newly introduced “Pass On The Sparkle” program. A generous donation was given by Jean Newton in loving memory of her mother, Margaret Dalton.

“My mom had a zest for life and a "sparkle" in her blue eyes. She was gracious and kind. Her treasures were family and friends and she had the gift of making everyone feel special in her presence. Her signature accessory was lipstick and she always made sure to have that on! I believe she would be happy to be a part of such a wonderful program supporting other women. To bring comfort to others, in my mom's name, is very special to me” Jean shared.

Jean’s donation will provide 10 head scarves to Fighting Pretty and 10 head scarves to the PA Breast Cancer Coalition. While honoring her mother Margaret, Jean is providing sparkling comfort to women all across the country. Sparkle My Head Scarves sincerely thanks Jean for her generosity and support of the “Pass On The Sparkle” program. 

For more information on the “Pass On Your Sparkle” program, please visit :


Comments

Popular Posts