ReLaunching our website!


Sparkle My Head Scarves is excited to announce the launch of our NEW WEBSITE!
www.SparkleMyHeadScarves.com
Features:
*Now shop online from the comfort of your home
*Online Shopping Catalogs for the Women's Collection, Children's Collection, & the Sparkle My Head Band Collection
*Lifestyle Fashion Shoot images for styling inspiration
*Keep up to date with all of our Sparkling News
*Online Styling
To help us celebrate this relaunch, we are offering a 10% discount for online orders for the entire month of February!
Just add the Discount Code : RLaunch15  in your Shopping Cart.

Happy Shopping & Keep Sparkling!

A very special THANK YOU goes out to my cousin's Tommy & Matthew Kovalchuk for making this new website possible! I couldn't do it without you!
I also want to say a special THANK YOU to my sister Megan Graby for her beautiful photography work. Thank you for your artistic eye!

Comments

Popular Posts