Introducing our Cancer Support Monthly Posts

   As most of you know, my Aunt Sally is the muse behind Sparkle My Head Scarves. She inspires me in my designs and in the way I care for my customers. My customers inspire me as well... in the way they live, fight, and love. I feel so honored when they choose to share details of their cancer journeys with me.
   In an effort to support and inspire my customers, my Aunt Sally has agreed to write monthly Cancer Support Posts where she will share details of her cancer journey and bring inspiration to others. She will write on new topics the first of each month. We welcome any feedback you may have or even if you would like to share your story. You will see a comment box below each post where you can share your thoughts so that you too can inspire. We would also love suggestions for monthly topics. Feel free to post them to the blog or email them to me at SparkleMyHeadScarves@yahoo.com.

I am very happy to introduce you to the "sparkling" inspiration in my life....Sally.



Comments

Popular Posts