Proud to be helping MEN too!

      • “It feels like a tee-shirt for my head!”

        “It slips right on and off!”

        “It keeps me just the right temperature when indoors.”

        “I even sleep with it on, that is how much I love it.”

        “I seriously wear it 24/7!“

             This past Fall we created a Men’s Collection of slouchy style caps made in the super soft fabrics we are known for. We are beyond excited and proud to share that they have been a hit with men suffering hair loss from cancer treatments, alopecia, and balding. From non- embellished caps to ones proudly showing their sports teams logos (like the Pittsburgh Steelers 😊), men have found comfort & confidence in our newest designs. And I know my Dad would be so proud too! 
             I wanted to share this candid review below which is from our first male customer’s wife. These reviews are so meaningful for us to receive and I know it will resonate with most of you. 

        Visit our website:www.SparkleMyHeadScarves.com to see the Men’s Collection.

        Keep sparkling,
        Sarah



        CANCER...if that diagnosis and everything that goes along with it isn't bad enough, you will most likely lose your hair too? Looking in the mirror is a daily visual reminder of being sick. 

        I have heard people say when my husband started chemotherapy it is not as bad for a man to lose his hair as it is for a woman to lose her hair, and I thought they were probably right.  However after living through it, I disagree.  My husband had a full head of hair and when it started coming out there were clumps of it EVERYWHERE.  Not only was the shower full of hair but there were chunks of hair on our countertops and stovetop!  He was very uncomfortable physically so he decided to get it shaved off completely.  Afterwards, he was also worried about my reaction and others' reactions to his appearance without hair.

        After his head was shaved he wore sweater caps in the house.  The kind that are made for outdoors.  Not because of his appearance but because his head was very cold due to chemotherapy.  He often got chills and now his head was uncovered which made the chills worse.  The problem with the sweater caps is they made him too hot!  Also, he said he thought the sweater caps would slide right on but they didn't.  He compared it to Velcro trying to pull the cap over sharp nubs of hair!

        Well thankfully, my sister ordered a men's head cap from Sparkle My Head Scarves.  My husband went wild for it!  He said it was so comfortable and described it as a T-Shirt for his head.  He said it slips right on and off, and it keeps him just the right temperature when indoors.  He seriously wears it 24/7!  He even sleeps with it on that is how much he loves it.  He now has three or four of them and he is extremely grateful for the designer of these scarves. If you or someone you love is going through chemotherapy, my husband and I 100% recommend Sparkle My Head Scarves! 

        -Lindsay
        Pennsylvania 

Comments

Popular Posts